Friday, December 10, 2010

#Reverb10- Prompt 8

What social gathering rocked your socks off in 2010?
Describe the people, music, food, drink, clothes, shenanigans.
____________________________________________________________________________
Ha Ha Ha! The Social gathering that rocked my socks off in 2010 had to be my 25th Birthday celebration. HANDS DOWN!
The night started off with me having dinner at a friends house and getting introduced to a blind date. Omg! Anyways because it was my birthday I had to look good. I wore a dress I borrowed from a friend, it was purple, black, blue, pink retro and cute. I curled my hair real tight and I wore these hot pink heels.
For dinner my friend made some delicious food, chicken, fried green tomatoes and rice. We had some drinks, well I had plenty. Root Beer Vodka, it was interesting to say the least.
We headed out to the party in Bethesda where I met some of my other friends. See the night was a celebration of my 25th birthday and another friends 21st birthday. So when we arrived most of my friends were there. We held the party at a restaurant that turns into a club at night. The music was amazing (well from what I remember) lol. they played hip hop among other things, which is my favorite music to listen to anyways, so I danced with friends and had a good night. We had a few drinks (maybe more than a few drinks). It was just a great night.
While I do not remember everything from this evening, what I do know is that my friends had a FABULOUS time! I got so many compliments about the party and my friends have since said that if I was throwing another party, that they HAVE to be there! It was a fabulous event!

No comments: