Friday, December 10, 2010

#Reverb 10- Prompt 10

What was the wisest decision you made this year, and how
did it play out?
____________________________________________________________________________________

The wisest decision I made was to FINALLY let go of the people in my life who have in someway inflicted pain into my life. And not so much let them go, but let go of the pain itself. I have had many issues with my mother in respect to the fact that she abducted me, took me away from my family and friends. And more importantly because she blames me for the actions that she has taken. I know that I could always hold on to the pain that my mother caused me, but I know that if I do I will let the resentment and the drama consume and hinder me from reaching the girls that I want to get to.
So this year I let it go. It was the best decision to make because I finally was able to breathe for myself, to be happy and confident with the woman I was becoming. Now I get to make these mistakes that only have to do with me and no one else and while mistakes may not always be good thing, in this case it's the best thing because I get to grow out of these mistakes only for myself.
I am blessed to be alive this long there was a moment when I thought I wasn't going to make it. But I am here and I am so thankful!
I have a lot more offer the world out there and I think that with the journey and the life I have lived so far the messages I have to give the world will go far.

No comments: