Wednesday, December 22, 2010

#Reverb10-Prompt 18


What do you want to try next year? Is there something you wanted to try in 2010? What happened when you did / didn't go for it?
________________________________________________________________________________
This is going to sound somewhat stupid and there is no way to really "try" it is all about just doing; but next year I want to try and date. OMG, I cannot believe I am writing this. But I am 25 and I have had a few "serious" boyfriends and more "friends" than I have had dating and getting to know people. Most of these "friends" and boyfriends have been from my inner circle of friends or circle of people I know either through school, work or the other millions of things I do in my life. But I haven't necessarily dated, it has gone from flirting to some sort of relationship. When I turned 25 it was something I wanted to at least be open to, to dating. Well this year I have only gone on one date and it was such a flop I wasn't sure if I wanted to do it again. But to be honest there is something to say about being single and not really having fun. I mean I like being single but being single would be fun if I was dating. I mean I am single and rarely go out and to be honest I miss cuddling with someone. I don't care if they are my boyfriend or friend, but I just want someone who I can watch a movie with. Call to ask if they want to go out to dinner or bowling or something of that nature.
So this is what I attempted but failed miserably at this year and something that I want to try for next year.

No comments: