Wednesday, December 8, 2010

#Reverb10- Prompt 4


How did you cultivate a sense of wonder in your life this year?
_________________________________________________________________________

I don't believe I cultivated a sense of wonder in my life this year, as I believe this sense of wonder has always been instilled within my life. But I know that my sense of wonder grew ten-fold and how I continued to be curious and to be amazed by the world around me was by keeping up with headlines and writing blogs about these moments in our history.
My blog titled "Be the Change" is a blog where I write about the things that happen in the world around me that get me to think why did that happen? Why do we as a culture as a community make the choices that we make. Sometimes it helps me to make sense of it all, to figure out what are the problems we face and what the solutions can be. I hope that I don't ever lose this sense of wonder and I hope that I have an outlet to make sure that I provoke the wonder of another person.

No comments: