Saturday, January 1, 2011

#Reverb10-Prompt 26

What did you eat this year that you will never forget? What went into your mouth & touched your soul?
__________________________________________________________

OOO that one is a tough one because I often feel that we don't necessarily eat to please our palate. I think we just eat what we are used to without really tasting it. But something that I ate that was by far one of the best things I have ever had was at this restaurant in New Orleans. Alligator Cheesecake. I know that it doesn't sound very appealing, but let me tell you this food was delicious.
It was hot a little spicy but "tastes just like chicken." If you ever make it to the Big Easy take a stroll out to a restaurant titled Jacques Imo's! Make sure to order the Alligator Cheesecake.

No comments: