Sunday, June 6, 2010

A little bit more into the window of my world....

... Hey ya'll so first let me just say thank you for allowing me the opportunity to speak my life in the best way that I know how. Again feel free to comment where you see fit. Right now my SportsGal89 In the Building blog is taking on more speed, but it is what it is...
Anyways, like I mentioned (I think) this blog is my therapy. I used to write all the time when I was younger, in journals, for assignments in class and so much has changed in my life that I just stopped writing.. But now I am slowly getting back to where I need to be and you are giving me that opportunity. So with that a little bit more about myself. I don't know how religious I am- I was raised in a catholic church, I believe in God the Father, but I believe that I am more spiritual than I follow the religious institutions themselves. My eyes have been open to the great blessings that the Lord has given me and everyday is a struggle but everyday I get closer to His glory. Anyways, God means so much to me, so in many ways I guess I am finding my way back to being religious, but first I am finding my way back to a relationship with God.
My heart has been so full as of late, I know that He is watching over me and I hear Him calling to me. I know that there is a reason bigger than me, that will get me to where I need to be. I know that I have come through so much in my life and the only reason I have been able to get this far is because of His grace and His guidance..
But on this particular day, your girl is just going through somethings and needs a little bit of support. So this song does it all for me. Anthony Evans asks for his life to be restored with his song Restore me I just wanted to share it with you.

No comments: