Tuesday, January 10, 2012

SO CUTE!! and yes I AM having a girly moment...

When it comes to relationships, I am a work in progress... I don't know how to get into relationships, like the dating game is beyond me.. Once I'm in relationships it gets a little bit easier, but the people I have had relationships with have been friends of mine.. Good friends of mine before I started going out with them. And for a long time, once I got into the relationship it was a matter of weeks before I was ready to call it quits.
   On that end, I am not the girly, sentimental person that most people think. But on an emotional level in other areas of my life, I love love. I love sappy commercials, I am a sucker for quotes. I love romantic movies. I guess in some senses people would say I am a hopeless romantic, even though I don't think I want those same things out of my love life.
  So you might be wondering where this is coming from? Well I was sitting on my couch watching TV and the following commercial came on

One! I LOVE Rachel McAdams, 2 I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Channing Tatum and the two of them together in a movie like this is bound to make anyone a little emotional. I feel like Christmas just came all over again seeing the trailer to this film. So for my Valentine's Day, I am treating myself to this film! Yes I will be that one lone ranger on yet another Valentine's Day watching a sappy movie. And who knows maybe in  a little over a month I'll have someone to go watch the movie with. Yeah right!!

No comments: