Friday, November 12, 2010

A dream wrapped in a song...

Awww... So this song popped up when my iPod was doing its shuffle thing, and it just sparked some things about the hopeless romantic in me.. I think as children you have this vision of the person who is going to sweep you off your feet, and as you get older, I think that vision you hold evolves a little bit and turns into something more substantial more relevant etc.
Well this video was my vision as a little girl (well really when this song came out) and even now at 25 I still think this song is the vision that I have for my future as well. I think the dream is something bigger though, it's not about the boy anymore. It's about the hope of love and the dream that whatever that love is, is something that will sustain a lifetime. Something that transcends many obstacles, something that is long lasting, something dynamic and most importantly I think that "The Truth"- India Arie is that the love makes you better.#justathought... Check it out and tell me what you think..

No comments: