Thursday, February 16, 2012

A little bit of reflection

I am in such a good place right now. I have a lot to look forward to in life and a lot more life to live. My life has not been the easiest of roads traveled, for many of us it has been tough. But when we are able to live with our heads held high, still kicking and screaming for that next moment it's all the more fulfilling and all the more exciting.
   Sure there are tough times, but the rough spots that we have been through make these situations seem like mere annoyances. I have prayed to be at American University, I have been blessed with seeing that dream come true. I prayed to get a Master's Degree as well and I am a few short weeks away from that experience as well. I prayed for peace of mind to let go of some areas in my life that have been broken and I am moving past these situations.
  God has been a wonderful gift in my life. His grace and mercy have been so overwhelming but a good overwhelming. I am about to graduate in May, I have no idea what comes next in my life, but I am so excited for the ride. I am about to be 27 with a Master's Degree. That seems like not a lot of time left to live my life, but every day that I get to be happy, excited and just ready for a new day is another day I have. Something to look forward to, something to be motivated for and now I can continue to make plans, pray for different experiences and move forward in my life. I can devote more time to the things I love, to serving others to serving God and to just being happy and content with the little graces I have been given.
  There is a protection over my life and I am just so ready for the next chapter! God is sooo good!

No comments: