Saturday, July 31, 2010

There are moments in life..

... That snap you back into reality. Mine seems to be death or tragedy. Last week I found out that someone I knew once, well someone I dated (if that's even what we could call it) from High School died. He's the second person that I had a "relationship" with and the third person in my graduating class and someone that I knew that died. The thing that sucked is the two people that I was in relationships with, are two people I never really knew after High School. One I was such a pain in the butt to after I broke up with him. I refused to speak to him. So when he died, like this one, I didn't feel I deserved, or had a right to be upset. Somehow though, I found peace with it. I went to his funeral, said my apologies and lived my life.
The biggest thing i have learned is that you can't go on making the same mistakes that you made. I know there are people that I do not talk to, for whatever reasons those might be, but I know that each day I try to make the best of the relationships I do have.
Ugh, what brought this on-today is that guy's funeral... I don't know if I should be sad and cry or what. All I do know is that I am affected by this, and it is definitely sad.
Well to the guy i once knew, Rest in Peace- I hope that the life you have now is better than the life you had here.

And a little bit of a prayer to all of those who have gone before, here is a little thank you for reminding me of the person I need to continue to grow to be, via Eminem.

No comments: