Thursday, November 8, 2012

Dating... 1,2,3..

So a while back I wrote about a Promised Love .. I love, love. LOL. I mean I think a lot of people love love, or we wouldn't want it or fall into it. Our hearts are fragile and we tend to spend too much time giving it away and causing it too much pain.
  I have been in fleeting movements of love, but love is of God. He fashioned us to love, to show people love and honor. We were made in His image to care for others and a gift that He gave to us, is to love others.
  I know that I have been setting myself in Him and being focused on Him. I don't expect that this means that I am going to find that next or perfect person, but it does mean that I am open to it. I do have a lot to learn and a lot to grow in, but the truth is I am ready.

 I am ready for my happy and I am ready to at least have a little fun and live a little. I recently made the announcement on FB and it was well received. I can't help but feeling very vulnerable though. I mean it has been a while since I have dated AND I am also thinking about the fact that I am changing my patterns from before- no friends.. Not that I don't think there has been value in that, I just can't do that, not again. Instead I want the person that I spend the rest of my life with to be the person that becomes my best friend.
    So here goes nothing.. And here is to more writing!


No comments: