Sunday, November 13, 2011

Entering into a new Season

Hey y'all:
  Last blog post I discussed my relationship with a new church I am attending. When I tell you how changed I am--- oooo we! God has been so good to me and through this week I have seen Him working in my life in such a powerful way. That even though I am currently sick I am in such a great mood, being so faithful and guided and protected.  I have been in and around the church practically all of my life. I have found my way back to the church despite my own shortcomings and this is the first time that I have fully submitted to His glory. And it is AWESOME! I mean AWESOME!! I am so blessed and am learning how to be more like Him. I pray every day to be placed more in His character. I pray that I can continue to build the relationship I have with Him and that He continues to guide me through my situations.
  I believe that I have found my church home. A place where I am strengthened, a place where I am EAGER to get back. Finding ways to be more involved just so that I can be wrapped in His glory.

Thank you Jesus!
   Okay, love y'all have a blessed day!

No comments: